2011. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Let the blogging commence!

Oh the wonderful world of blogging! This is my attempt at moving into the 21st century and probably boring people to tears along the way! For a quick update: Moose is my viola, and I would be a lot more scared to go to Europe if he wasn't coming with me! I am going to Austria, Salzburg to be exact, to study viola at the Salzburg College! I can't wait!! I wish there was some way to take everyone along with me but since I can't, this blog will be a way to keep everyone up to date! Let the adventures begin...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Kylar said...

I'm so excited for you and Moose!! Take good care of him, and definitely take care of yourself!! I love you!

john & natalie said...

I will be a faithful follower of this blog. You can count on it. I'm excited to hear about your adventure!

Martha said...

YES! I am so excited that you have blog. Have so much fun in Salzburg, I miss you like crazy already!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I never thought this day would come

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Boo your leaving me! And boo to moose, I hate him, he has all of your love and he's going to propose in the Austrian hills and you'll say yes and forget about me forever!

Ben said...

Ummm....you leave and the Braves win streak comes to an end, way to go, they felt your neglect and now they're losing because of it! Ok, maybe I'm just being dramatic, but I miss you already and want you to call me ASAP!!! Love you! XOXO

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I will definitely be reading... and wishing I was there in Europe with you. Have so much fun!!!

Post a Comment