2011. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Time and Techno

Just a quick one:

They listen to techno music over here like there is no tomorrow! Every car window between the hours of 8pm-12am are rolled down and music is just BOOMING out of it... in honor as you'll notice... I added techno to the blog playlist for your enjoyment..."Kathy's song" is the most tame but you get the idea and actually the group that does it is pretty awesome! The sad part? I'm starting to get into it... Oh no. Also-- They use military time... Shops close at 17:00 or 18:00 and I have classes usually at 14:30-16:30. Strange place. I think the techno is starting to get to us. I'm waiting for Mugatus face to come to me in a dream or for his voice to suddenly issue me a command... ( if you don't get the reference please punish yourself and then go watch Zoolander immediately)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Ben said...

Babe I told you that they we're crazy into techno! Musical taste in Europe is about as good as the taste in beer in happy valley! Good luck.

Martha said...

YES! This makes me love Austria even more!

Kylar said...

No way!! You need to check out Basshunter! Don't laugh, he's actually really good! He's a German guy that Sayer's gotten into and my dad wants to go to the concert!!

Post a Comment